Luxman 550axii Integrated. US Model. Original Owner. Possible Trade For Tube Preamp

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
Paolo
Super Pro
Super Pro

Luxman 550axii Integrated. US Model. Original Owner. Possible Trade For Tube Preamp

Post by Paolo »

$4195.00

This Class A Luxman has been in service in my non-smoking home since September 2022. I purchased it from an authorized USA Luxman dealer and had to wait many months for delivery. Well, as impatient as I became, I'd say the wait was well worth it.

The 550AXii powered my Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage effortlessly but what really was a very pleasant surprise was how darn good the Luxman sounded with my Maggie LRS+ and no subwoofers.

The reason I've decided to sell is that I'm a tube guy at heart and have decided to go back to tubes and build an all-tube system based on a Conrad Johnson Classic 62SE which I recently ordered new. Hence, I need a tube preamp. Jeff Dorgay at Tone Magazine strongly suggested the Luxman when I wanted to get off the "tube roller coaster." I did at the time and Jeff's opinion was spot on so I acted accordingly.

This is probably the best and most accurate review of the Luxman 550AXii I have ever read:
https://www.tonepublications.com/review ... amplifier/

Product Details/Specs:

https://www.luxman.com/product/detail.php?id=3
Please feel free to ask any questions. I'm proud of my perfect feedback on USAudiomart, Audiogon, and on eBay. You can buy with confidence.

As indicated in the heading, I am open to a possible trade for a proper tube preamp.
Includes factory packaging, manual, and remote.
Payment via PP F+F. Asking price includes insured shipping to lower 48
Serious Inquiries Please.
Thanks for looking.
Attachments
Luxman 550AXii-2.jpg
Luxman 550AXii-2.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1588 times
a-Luxman 550AXii.jpg
a-Luxman 550AXii.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1588 times
Luxman 550AXii-5.jpg
Luxman 550AXii-5.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1588 times
Luxman 550AXii-9.jpg
Luxman 550AXii-9.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1588 times
Luxman 550AXii-21.jpg
Luxman 550AXii-21.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 1588 times
Paolo
Super Pro
Super Pro

SOLD! Re: Luxman 550axii Integrated. US Model. Original Owner. Possible Trade For Tube Preamp

Post by Paolo »

SOLD! :D