Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
jeclk
Frequent User
Frequent User

Bonjour de la France

Post by jeclk »

Hello
my first system was a PV7 and an MV75 I kept it for a few years, I sold the MV75 but I kept the PV7 which in my humble opinion is very well designed and has always given me complete satisfaction.
I am also on this CJ forum to get a little help, I hope that a charitable soul will come to my aid
thank you all
and be well.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bonjour de la France

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO. Great to have you with us.

The PV7 is a classic. Wonderful that it is still serving up those wonderful tunes after all this time.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: Bonjour de la France

Post by Big Dog RJ »

G'day Jeclk, greetings from down unda.
Welcome to CJO!

This is a great place where we have vast experience from our valued members and learn from others who have been involved with CJ gear for many years.

Just on a side note, I wanted to mention two French designed audio gear, Diptyque ribbon panels and the Jadis amplifiers. On my last travels to high-end audio land, I got the opportunity to audition the top of the line from Diptyque. They are truly amazing panels, ribbon technology at its finest. Matched with the Jadis Mk2 80 monoblocks, it was fantastic! I really enjoyed this combination better than the Focal speakers. Then again, I'm highly biased towards panel type speakers, so even though the Focal's are very well designed, I guess a cabinet is still a cabinet.

BTW, have you any experience with either Diptyque speakers or Jadis amps? If so, what are your thoughts?
Two fabulous brands by French audio art.

Enjoy those fine tunes!
Cheers, RJ