Is this thing on

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
kscience
Beginner
Beginner

Is this thing on

Post by kscience »

Newbie here- was snooping for a Premier 12 schematic to see if my hunch about series filaments in a fellow posted in a facebook group I follow- power tubes lit fine, the little ones were dark. Someone said its dc on em in the 11; I figured xmas tree lights say off the bias winding, its only150ma.

I have no permissions to see any such thing yet. Oh well. I been fixing, designing and building amp systems nearly 40 years now for musicians under Softscience in Madison WI and Seattle WA. Now serving the biggest music store in BFE, thats the reason the rural poor red counties surrounding the capitol still have music and arts education in schools long after voc tech and the like were gutted. Good to be here. Pop knew Conrad; Neither can vouch for this atm.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this thing on

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO. Nice to have you with us.

You should be able to download our schematic database as you have been approved.

I have no idea about the Christmas tree lights idea but sounds interesting. Let us know what becomes of it.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.