And Hello from Nova, Scotia Canada :)

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
WGS57
Regular
Regular

And Hello from Nova, Scotia Canada :)

Post by WGS57 »

Hello everyone. Really pleased that I found this site. I am now a new Conrad Johnson owner of older equipment. I'm the proud owner of a pair of CJ Premier 12's and coming shortly is a CJ PV12 preamp that I am excited to pair with the 12's.

Currently the Premier 12's are connected with my Schiit Freya+ and some NOS tubes from Valves 'n More out of Victoria BC. Speakers are courtesy a wonderful man out of Virginia that I traded my Tannoy Gold 12's for Belle Klipsch's and now there is some great synergy happening that I have been striving for. I also have the PSAudio Directstream DAC which I use to stream from Qobuz. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and that's pretty much it folks!

I look forward to gathering further insight on Conrad Johnson products and I look forward to asking questions and hopefully be able to answer future questions.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: And Hello from Nova, Scotia Canada :)

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO, great to have you with us.

And a big congrats on the premier 12 and the arriving pv12. I owned a pv12 for some time and it's a great classic. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Again, welcome!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola and welcome.

You now own the classic CJ sound. Enjoy!

Happy listening
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
WGS57
Regular
Regular

Post by WGS57 »

Thank you fellow Conrad Johnson owners for the welcome. I have finally reached a level of sound I am very pleased with. Amazing to listen to and beautiful to look at.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

That’s great! Congratulations!
It’s just stuff. I like mine. I hope you like yours. I probably like yours too.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

G'day from Down unda...

Nice to see another pair of Prem12's bringing their delightful performance to yet another owner. Partnered with the PV12, that's a fine combination!

Cheers, and enjoy those fine tunes!
RJ
WGS57
Regular
Regular

Post by WGS57 »

Thanks all for the welcome! Darn, I should be happy to be going away on vacation for a couple weeks but I will miss my CJ 12’s…as I just received them about a week ago. So, I took a picture of them so I can look at them while away! I know, I know…it’s an odd thing to do!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

WGS57 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:47 pm Thanks all for the welcome! Darn, I should be happy to be going away on vacation for a couple weeks but I will miss my CJ 12’s…as I just received them about a week ago. So, I took a picture of them so I can look at them while away! I know, I know…it’s an odd thing to do!
They're part of the family when it comes to taking pictures so you can look at them while away! :)
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Taking pics of the gear is certainly OK... especially for music lovers & audiophiles. Just as long as you cherish the family / loved ones pics more than the audio gear! If the other way round, then it gets odd...

Seems like you're all excited! Not to worry, after your vacation you'll be back in the saddle enjoying those fine tunes!
Cheers, RJ