Original Owner Pair Premier 8 just back from CJ

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
DayRadebaugh
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Original Owner Pair Premier 8 just back from CJ

Post by DayRadebaugh »

Pair Premier 8 just back from CJ refurb in unopened boxes. Amps were cosmetically fine when taken out of service. Ready to ship.

$5,000
Attachments
IMG_0812.jpeg
IMG_0812.jpeg (285.59 KiB) Viewed 897 times
Wildcat
Master
Master

Re: Original Owner Pair Premier 8 just back from CJ

Post by Wildcat »

I'm in no position to buy them, but $5,000 is a steal...the cheapest I've seen any other pair of Premier 8s was $6,000.
C-J PV-14L/C-J Premier 11/Martin Logan Spires/PS Audio DirectStream Jr./PS Audio AirLens
Technics SL-1210G/Nagaoka MP500/Dynavector XX2 Mk. II/SweetVinyl SugarCube/C-J EV-1
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

There’s not a huge amount of traffic here, so I hope they’re also listed on Audiogon, eBay, or other busier site.
It’s just stuff. I like mine. I hope you like yours. I probably like yours too.
Wildcat
Master
Master

Post by Wildcat »

I haven't seen them on US Audio Mart, and they haven't popped up via HiFi Shark either. But I also could have missed the listing--I'm not actively looking for anything. What with travel, road rallies, car projects, etc., audio is kind of taking a back seat until later this autumn.
C-J PV-14L/C-J Premier 11/Martin Logan Spires/PS Audio DirectStream Jr./PS Audio AirLens
Technics SL-1210G/Nagaoka MP500/Dynavector XX2 Mk. II/SweetVinyl SugarCube/C-J EV-1
DayRadebaugh
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by DayRadebaugh »

The Premier 14 is up on Agon at $2K no takers yet. These things need a good home.

Appreciate you comments. The Prem 14 has been a reliable and good sounding unit, and the Premier 8’s are just magic.

Don’t use US Audio Mart. Hi Fi Shark may be worth a try.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

I haven’t seen them on other sites either, so I take comfort in the slow process, rationalizing that they’re not sold because of lack of exposure.

If these were mine, and I didn’t want to list them, I’d probably consign them and hope to net $5k.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

DayRadebaugh wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:46 pm The Premier 14 is up on Agon at $2K no takers yet. These things need a good home.

Appreciate you comments. The Prem 14 has been a reliable and good sounding unit, and the Premier 8’s are just magic.

Hi-Fi Shark just pulls all the ads together in one place. I don’t think they list their own stuff, but Joe will know for sure.
Wildcat
Master
Master

Post by Wildcat »

DayRadebaugh wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:46 pm The Premier 14 is up on Agon at $2K no takers yet. These things need a good home.

HiFi Shark is like a meta search engine in that it retrieves and consolidates listings from many online sources into one place. Very handy for both buying and selling, and you can also look at past listings to get an idea of what they might have sold for. So, it's not a site you can list items for sale on.

If I had the room and the money, I'd be after the Premier 8s, or even Premier 12s if I could find an affordable pair. But my Premier 11 (the little brother of the three) was just gone over by Music Technology and is back in top shape, so I'll be set for a while now.
DayRadebaugh
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by DayRadebaugh »

You’re absolutely right on Hi Fi Shark. I wish I had a use for these units.