PV10A with phono stage

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
Mojofilter17
Frequent User
Frequent User

PV10A with phono stage

Post by Mojofilter17 »

Hello -

Just finished a pretty comprehensive cleanup/upgrade to a PV10A with phono stage, and putting up for sale. Functions perfectly.
Replaced all electrolytics with Mundorf and Wurth German caps. All original C-J PP caps tested and per spec. Controls treated with Deoxit. Replaced cheesy RCA connectors with Neutrik connectors. Installed and properly grounded EIA power receptacle. Replaced all tube sockets with Belton sockets. Front panel near perfect. Small scratch on top edge of panel - can't be seen from front. All new Gold Lion cryogenically treated platinum grade tubes from Upscale Audio. Less than 1 hour on them (will benefit from a little longer burn-in). I will spare you the usual "amazing soundstage" superlatives - it is a Conrad-Johnson and sounds wonderful. I am a retired EE and former owner of The Sound Shop in Albuquerque - not a commercial seller. I have acquired a PV12 to do next. Seems to be a developing obsession.
$1217 plus $57 shipping.
More pictures available upon request. Please feel free to contact me.
Attachments
IMG_6383.JPG
IMG_6383.JPG (3.05 MiB) Viewed 375 times
IMG_6391.JPG
IMG_6391.JPG (3.82 MiB) Viewed 375 times
GSinIL
New User
New User

Re: PV10A with phono stage

Post by GSinIL »

Hi, did this ever sell?
Wanted to PM you, but I am new and can't send messages yet.
Thanks!
Mojofilter17
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: PV10A with phono stage

Post by Mojofilter17 »

This Preamp has sold.