Warm greets

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
Seraph
Beginner
Beginner

Warm greets

Post by Seraph »

I wish to express my appreciation for members and the admin(s) of this site for having created a sense of community as well as resources for those who have found something special in Conrad Johnson gear in general. I happened to fall awestruck the very first time I heard a PV2a. That was some 35+ year ago. There was a certain magic that I could not live down. PV2a was sourcing the signal from a Linn Sondek Lp12 and driving a pair of SFM60's through a pair of Thiel 03a's. I was immediately hooked. Since then I should say I have fairly well explored tube audio having always wondered why I did not pursue a BS degree in Electrical Engineering which I am still contemplating in retirement! I have in my humble abode the following CJ equipment, on some of which I had to perform some repairs to return them back in operation: PV2, PV2a, PV5, MV45, and a pair of MV75. I have always been fond of PV11 and PV12 phono sections and I hope to procure one or both my useful life and decent hearing permitting. I have of course accumulated quite cache of other vintage gear, parts, and test equipment that are probably too many to mention. Notwithstanding, I still have quite a passion for music itself and wish everyone many hours of effortlessly enjoying the mesmeric essence of music. I hope to participate in the Forum with queries and/or what I can possibly contribute.

All the best,
Seraph
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Warm greets

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO, great to have you with us. Sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with us!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Seraph
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Seraph »

I would be honored to humbly share what I have learned through the labor of love which embodies this hobby in pursuit of an everlasting ethereal truth in the flow of music...

Best to all
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola Seraph, and welcome.

I love your exquisite English. To express myself with your ability of writing, is something beautiful and I can not. My English is very limited. And of course, I agreed with you in every word. I always say that the nourishment of our soul is the music, and enjoying the music with Conrad Johnson goes beyond of the nourishment. It is a pleasure to have you with us! We have good big SUN STARS that shine with their knowledge in this forum.

As RJ says: enjoy those fine tunes.

Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Yes, that's a definite!

Welcome aboard the CJO Starship Enterprise... after all it does just sound right!

And most of all, enjoy those fine tunes!
Cheers, RJ