Goodbye

Discuss and chat about all things Conrad Johnson.
Quality1
Regular
Regular

Goodbye

Post by Quality1 »

Just wanted to take a minute to say bye I have moved on to Nagra I found this site very helpful and filled with great people who are willing to help it has been a great experience!
Best to all quality1
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Goodbye

Post by admin »

Congrats on the purchase of Nagra gear. Some of the best Swiss-made audio equipment available and I like their "industrial look". You are always welcome here on CJO (whether you currently own their gear or not). Happy listening!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Have a good one mate,

Nagra is definitely up there amongst the finest. Two of the new discoveries in sound during my recent travels, both of which I really enjoyed the way they portray music- Nagra and Absolare gear, brilliant!
Another brand I came across, equally superb and at a very high price point- Arius Ceret, million dollar system!

Whether it was a million dollar sound is yet to be debated... but oh my what an excellent presentation!

Enjoy that Nagra gear, fine musical instruments.
Cheers and all the best, RJ
Nascimento Brasil
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nascimento Brasil »

He could have stayed and tell how much happiness Nagra is delivering!

I apologize for my bad English. This has already caused me a lot of problems, so I hope you'll check with me if anything seems totally crazy or offensive!
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

+1
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola,
I will see you soon! Enjoy your Nagra, it is also great stuff.

Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.