Uptone Audio JS-2 and a Mac Pro...

Amps, preamps, speakers, cables, and any other Non-CJ products.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Uptone Audio JS-2 and a Mac Pro...

Post by roberto »

Hola a todos: (hello to everybody)

I just upgrade my system with two big tweaks that immediately reflected a huge change for good in the overall audio performance.

1) The Up Tone Audio JS-2 Linear Power Supply. This is a big tweak. I do not understand this. Just using this massive Linear Power Supply for my DAC (12VDC) the sound changed. Harmonics have more detail, and the stage changed. It opens up the soundstage. More air between the instruments and much better smooth sound and musicality. Can any one of you could explain this? Just applying more juice to my DAC, wonderful things are happening to all my music.

2) The Mac Pro. I had the Mac mini previously. The model was an I7. It gave me more than a year of great audio experience and never failed. But when I heard the Mac Pro driving my audio files, you can tell a difference. Everything is more quit. Absolute silence on the audio files. Then, faster as smooth operation too. My DSD files are managed easier and better. You can listen an improvement in the quality of the sound. I use the Signalyst HQ Player, with the Asio software, and it truly works great! This is a very good digital sound. Now I am going to try the USB Lush cable. I have a friend here who owns it, and he is reporting to me a very good overall sound quality.

Just wanted to share with you my findings. Great resolution, great deep bass notes, but with a superb precision, the Conrad Johnson Classic One Twenty SE is doing a very good job driving my Martin Logan CLXs. My ET-7 preamp is doing a hell of a job audio quality. So, my dearest friends, I want to wish to you a very happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.