Official Schematics and Manuals Thread (Registered Users)

Got a problem? See if other members can help you out. Registered users can download schematics, manuals and pictures.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: Official Schematics and Manuals Thread (Registered Users)

Post by roberto »

Pr11 schematic cropped_smlr file.jpg
Pr11 schematic cropped_smlr file.jpg
Premier Eleven power wiring @ 150.jpg
Edscan prem_11_schematic_3_with XS Notes.pdf
Hola Mardinlylow and welcome,

This is what I have...good luck!

Happy listening!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
dray177
Beginner
Beginner

Post by dray177 »

Hi,
I am dray177, and just a new member.
And I do not able to get Premier Two schematic diagram
Could I get a copy of it ?
With my greetings from France
Raymond
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO, great to have you with us.

You can download all our available schematics from the first post on this topic. If it's not there, it means we don't have a copy.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

premier 2 schematic.pdf

Hola Raymond,

This is what I have of the Premier Two. I hope this might help you. My data base is about the same as our Forum...

Happy listening!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
dray177
Beginner
Beginner

Post by dray177 »

Dear Roberto,
Thanks for your reply !
But I am a new member and I do not know how to get Premier 2 schematic.
Please, have you the opportunity and the time to help and explain me to do that.
I will be very grateful to you.
A great hello from France,
Raymond
dray177
Beginner
Beginner

Post by dray177 »

Dear Roberto,
Just now I opened this Premier two schematic.
Thank you a lot
Raymond
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Raymond,
Can you explain the problem that you have with your Premier Two? We have here in this forum a good valuable member that could help to you with it.

Happy listening!
rosgraer
New User
New User

Post by rosgraer »

Hi-

I have a premier one amplifier and I note in the thread index that "Conrad Johnson Premier One service manual" is available in the download. Unfortunately it does not seem to be visible in the Premier One folder. Does anyone have any idea if it exists? Thanks for reading and considering.
Karl
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

rosgraer wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:03 am Hi-

I have a premier one amplifier and I note in the thread index that "Conrad Johnson Premier One service manual" is available in the download. Unfortunately it does not seem to be visible in the Premier One folder. Does anyone have any idea if it exists? Thanks for reading and considering.
Karl
All the schematics that we have are in the download. If it's not there, then unfortunately we do not have it.
-admin
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Joe Appierto
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by Joe Appierto »

The schematic for the Premier 1 is there.

*link deleted.
Oppo BDP-105D and PSA DS DAC
Conrad Johnson CA200
MartinLogan EML
In-Akustik Exzellenz Cat 6 Ethernet and HDMI, Q-Audio IC and speaker cables, and Acrolink 6N P4030 power cords; PSA Duet PLC and Juice Bar, Oyaide R1 wall outlets
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Joe Appierto wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:43 pm The schematic for the Premier 1 is there.

*link deleted.

Joe, I edited the link out as I have the site set up so that only registered users can download the schematics database (although guests can read any post). By directly posting the download link, it circumvents this restriction. Regardless, if any registered user wants to download the files the can get the link from the first post of this thread so it should not restrict any registered user. Thanks.
-admin
Joe Appierto
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by Joe Appierto »

:oops: Sorry. Didn't think of that.
Oppo BDP-105D and PSA DS DAC
Conrad Johnson CA200
MartinLogan EML
In-Akustik Exzellenz Cat 6 Ethernet and HDMI, Q-Audio IC and speaker cables, and Acrolink 6N P4030 power cords; PSA Duet PLC and Juice Bar, Oyaide R1 wall outlets
toprepairman
Regular
Regular

Post by toprepairman »

Hi.
Have to admit I'm not very computer savvy, but am having difficulty negotiating the site.
I'm trying to access the premier 8 schematics but am getting nowhere, help please!
Henry.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The download file and instructions are on post 1 on page 1 of this thread. There are download instructions on that first post:
Download Instructions: Download the "CJO Schematic Download Instructions.txt" file below and follow the instructions in the text of the file. All the schematics are put into a simple "zip" compressed file. Microsoft Windows should be able to open the file without having to download any programs. If you do not already have a program to decompress zip files you can download PeaZip which is free at this link.
Let me know what step you are having difficulty with and I shall try to help the best I can.
-admin
toprepairman
Regular
Regular

Post by toprepairman »

Hi. Thanks for helping.
I downloaded the file and just got a copy of the same download instructions, and not any file text.
I'm assuming it's just me but it does not work.
It would be nice to make it work correctly but I have managed to sort the problem with a different approach.
I used the diagram above of the premier 11, where the regulator circuit for the input valves (via the 3K3 resistor) is the same.
The resistor had burnt out which eventually took me to a short circuit .15uF capacitor. It looks like the cap fault mechanism is due to the distortion caused by the tight tie wrap. The two regulator transistors were also blown, short circuit.
I'll need to go on a bodybuilding course if I'm going to see many more of these amps.
Incidentally it might be useful if someone here could pass on to the CJ designers that we regularly see mains voltages as high as 253 Volts in Britain which appears to be more than CJ power amps can tolerate.
Regards
Henry
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I PM'd you the contents of the txt file. Let me know if you still have difficulty.
-admin
toprepairman
Regular
Regular

Post by toprepairman »

Hi Yes, many thanks, got it now, I missed the download icon on the top left. All due to my incompetence with all things software driven.
Analogue audio electronics is a totally different story, all a piece of cake.
Many thanks again.
Interesting site and I will explore further.
Henry
peter leong
Beginner
Beginner

Post by peter leong »

conrad johnson premier 17ls service manual
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO peter.

All the schematics that we have are in the download file in the first post. If it is not there, we do not have it in our database.
-admin
Andrea Ludovisi
New User
New User

Post by Andrea Ludovisi »

Hello , i need of the service manual or schematic of Conrad & Johnson MV125 . Thanks . Best Regards