Awards

The PV-1 to now...
2bdude
Advanced
Advanced

Awards

Post by 2bdude »

The CJ website has attached 2019 Absolute Sound Editors Choice Awards for the ART series amps and the ET7 Series 2 preamp.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: Awards

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Nice one indeed!
About time...

A new range from ARC has been introduced, and they are pretty good at just about everything they reproduce in recorded music. I was listening to a full ARC Ref series line up with the new M series monoblocks, driving Maggie's MG20.7's, very impressive!

Although it delivered everything you could possibly want from high-End, there was still a fine level of musicality that CJ amplification seems to reproduce so well, and we all being CJ owners will only fully understand that.

It's a very assuring thing to see that our beloved choice of amp brand has gotten to a flying start for 2019. I truly wish them well and keep up the tremendous work focused on delivering musicality!

Cheers and enjoy, RJ
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Agree. Great news and hopefully will continue to spread brand recognition to those that may not have had the pleasure of listening to CJ equipment before.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
2bdude
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 2bdude »

As an owner of both ARC and CJ there is no question in my mind that the soul of music is captured by CJ. ARC may be a bit more dynamic and detailed, but CJ imaging and midrange is just so spooky real.
As for me the new CJ line up is voiced perfect. Detail and bass control is all there and the magic fully intact! Sweetest top end as always.