Hello from NOVA

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!

Hello from NOVA

Post by Sounds2Good » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:56 pm

I met Bill and Lew back in 1976 or 1977 when they brought a prototype of the Conrad-Johnson PV-1 preamp to Audio Associates where I was working. Before then and afterwards I had many different components in my system. Once I heard and subsequently bought a PV-1, C-J equipment has always been a constant in my systems.

I'm planning an upgrade of what I have now, including a remodel of my basement listening area. My system is not operating at the moment but the components I have are a Conrad-Johnson ET-250, a T+A PDP 3000 HV CD/SACD/DAC "player", a UDP-1 Deluxe universal player being used by a friend, a Sony SCD-1, the original SACD player, VMPS RM-40 loudspeakers and various audio cables and power cables.

I hope to discuss room acoustics, music, cables and power conditioning, incorporating video into my system and of course C-J components.

My musical tastes are varied, just about everything except most rap, although I try to keep an open mind about all kinds of music.

Because I'm legally-blind I've converted entirely to digital sources, I couldn't live with myself if i damaged the kind of phono cartridges I've owned in the past, especially given their prices today.

I'm looking forward to conversing with my C-J friends, old and new.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from NOVA

Post by admin » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Welcome, it's great to have you with us. Let us know how the system sounds once you get it all together. Take care!
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Conrad Johnson Owners.com Main Page

Current Conrad Johnson Equipment in System: Evolution 2000, PV-12L, and D/A-2b.