Thanking to all of you, dear friends!

Everything not even remotely related to CJ.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Thanking to all of you, dear friends!

Post by roberto »

Dear friends,
Because of my English language is not too fluent, I beg for your understanding and please tell me when my phrases are not well understood or expressed. I love to learn and also I will change what I said wrong or not understood right!
I wish to you a very happy listening.
My ET7 and my Classic One Twenty SE are giving me tons of love. Good musicians playing for me here.
Again, thank you so much to bear me!
A big hug from Costa Rica!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanking to all of you, dear friends!

Post by admin »

A very "happy listening" to you as well!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Thanks Admin...
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

Roberto,

Your English is perfect. A big hug from the USA back at you. So happy for you. You have a wonderful system and we wish you many happy years of beautiful music.

Thank you for your kind words and posts.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola Joe,
Thanks for your kind words, but reading some of my posts, sometimes I do not understand myself. Weird? Yes, a lot! And I do believe this is what happens to me, because first I think in Spanish what I want to say, then I do the translation, which obviously, I do not do it right. Now I´m trying to think in English and it is happening the same thing (having a not too bright brain I do believe) LOL. :lol:
The other clue must be practice. So, again, I beg for your patience with me!

If we are here, on this forum, is because we love the music. Conrad Johnson is one of the brands that had dedicated a lot of research on new type of circuit design to deliver the best possible signal. Now, what they are doing, is keeping the shortest signal into the circuit using the best Industry quality components available on these days, to deliver this high quality signal. We all know the results. Of course there are other brands that sing nice too, but we can not go wrong with Conrad Johnson. And they say: Conrad Johnson sounds right!

Having so much great recordings, the soul of the musician(s) playing, and the fun that they are having, is what I do like a lot. C-J had brought to me another level of listening pleasure. I do regret all the time that I lost without having C-J with me. My fault!

Another point that I do like a lot from C-J, is the service. Service is very important!. And C-J never leaves you alone.

Thanks for your thoughts again about my system. I had about 3000 LPs, and now I am just listening to digital. The new Audirvana digital filters and the Signalyst HQPlayer are the culprit. When I want to be an audiophile, the HQPlayer software is what I use. If you want to enjoy digital, you must stop to listen to analogue. On these days, both medias are great! These are part of my LPs collection. In the other pics, my system and part of my guitars.
DSCN2427.JPG
DSCN2427.JPG (6.89 MiB) Viewed 1062 times
DSCN2476.JPG
DSCN2476.JPG (5.53 MiB) Viewed 1062 times
DSCN2477.JPG
DSCN2477.JPG (6.8 MiB) Viewed 1062 times
Not a good photographer...

Happy listening!
Last edited by roberto on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

Wow!

Wonderful setup. Thank you so much for sharing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's the kind of room that looks like you walked in one day and walked out 7 weeks later. And I can't blame you, you would have to drag me out of there as well. The CLX's are my holy grail speakers. Awesome setup, congrats roberto.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola Joe and Admin. Thank you for your comments. My room is my BAT-CAVE. I do the organized and cleaning. If you do not know what are you going to touch or clean, its better if you do it! I had lost so many needles of my cartridges because of now know how to do the cleaning. The wife is allow only when she wants to listen to the music or watch some video. Our maid is not allow. So, I have a messy room. Please excuse me for showing such a mess. But I just wanted to show how I have my preamp and the amp. I am using Shun Mook products. I do like a lot what they do to my sound and my listening pleasure. My guitars are doing a good job too. I have them tuned using the A musical note to 440Hz, and most of the recordings are done with this running frequency. The guitars sing along with the music, due to the sympathetic resonances. And provide a signal delay at a very low level, making my room bigger and more musical. The piano is fantastic, having a harmonic texture that makes you to understand what each hand is playing. I think that I am crazy, but this craziness is giving me tons of pure pleasure.

I agree with you Admin, when you say that you do not want to leave the room...there is not ear fatigue at all. I can be here all day long, and at late night, when you are sleepy, and you turn off the system, you say to yourself, God thank you for all this. And the next day, you are into your beloved hobby.

There are many tweaks out there for your system. Do not worry about people who is not with you. It is your money, your liking, your taste, your music. Listen the advices from the Masters, and try them. There are tweaks very cheap. And really cleans up the overall sound of any system. But the most important is: Trust in your ears, they are the final judges of your system. Use the long term memory for any judgement. Never use the immediate memory for testing or deciding about...here you can get wrong easy. Here is where the non believers say that as an example, the USB cable quality does not affect the sound quality. Its a digital info, and a bit is a bit. I do not want to start a controversy, or a discussion about it, but all what we, who believe they do, ask for respect. Its like my snake oil, the Mpingos.

Again, thank you so much for your kind words!

Happy listening!