CJ ACT2 hex bolts

The PV-1 to now...
wuzznbuddy
New User
New User

CJ ACT2 hex bolts

Post by wuzznbuddy »

Hi

I have a CJ ACT2, bought from an estate, which (for reasons unknown) had the front facia and control panel (i.e. the two champagne coloured bits) removed. The facia and panel are still present but the hex head bolts which attach them to the chassis are not.

Does anyone know the size of these bolts, to help me acquire replacements? I sent an email to CJ at the start of the week but have yet to hear back. Appreciate I may get a reply at some point, but I thought it worth asking here too…

Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CJ ACT2 hex bolts

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO. Great to have you with us.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you but if you don't hear back I would recommend getting a thread checker. They are under $20 and you can check on the size yourself. Probably a nice thing to have in the tool box anyway.

Something like this for example: https://www.amazon.com/Nut-Thread-Check ... 77TB&psc=1

Let us know when you find the right size, I'm sure somebody in the future will come across the same question.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
zermatt
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by zermatt »

I believe they are 10-32 screws. Most likely a 1/2 inch long. Home depot should have some in stock
goonybird
Pro
Pro

Post by goonybird »

Is that the ACt 2 that was on UK ebay?
Denon AVC8500H, CJ EV1 phono , CJ Premiere 17ls, Conrad Johnson Premier 12 MBs, Kef Ref 203,202c,204ds, HTS2001 x6, HTS1001, C130ER. Denon DBT3313UD, Technics Sl1200G, Goldring Ethos, EAR MC3 MC SUT,