Cannot find member details

Comments about the site always welcome!
RJKflyer
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Cannot find member details

Post by RJKflyer »

If I click on a member name, I get routed to an error page.

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /memberlist.php could not be found on this server."
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot find member details

Post by admin »

Can you try again, maybe with a different browser? It works for me, and I also tried it with your user permissions as well.

Perhaps someone else could confirm as well?
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Joe Appierto
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by Joe Appierto »

I just tried with the both of you (RJKflyer and admin) and the user view profile came up. This was with a PC laptop running Windows 11 and Edge as the browser.
Oppo BDP-105D and PSA DS DAC
Conrad Johnson CA200
MartinLogan EML
In-Akustik Exzellenz Cat 6 Ethernet and HDMI, Q-Audio IC and speaker cables, and Acrolink 6N P4030 power cords; PSA Duet PLC and Juice Bar, Oyaide R1 wall outlets
RJKflyer
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by RJKflyer »

Very odd. I am now able to, after temporarily pausing, then re-enabling, my VPN connection.

I wonder if the original VPN connection was possibly showing up as a 'blacklisted' one?

Anyway, sorry for the excursion, clearly an issue at my end.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Glad it seems to be working ok. VPN can sometimes do funny things in my experience (although really good for security, especially when using public wifi).

Later this year I plan to move the site to a new hosting provider as I am not very satisfied with the current one we have had for 10+ years. This should improve overall site performance and reliability. But that's for later this year.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.