Wanted: CJ LP260M SE Monoblocks

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
gregborowski
Advanced
Advanced

Wanted: CJ LP260M SE Monoblocks

Post by gregborowski »

Hello, I am looking to find a pair of LP260M SE Monos. If you have a pair send me some photos and a price. Thank you!
gregborowski
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Wanted: CJ LP260M SE Monoblocks

Post by gregborowski »

Great news, I found a pair!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congrats, let us know what you think when you have it in the system with a little listening time. Enjoy the tunes!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
gregborowski
Advanced
Advanced

Post by gregborowski »

The LP260M SE mono blocks are superb. I've owned many CJ amps from different vintages (except the ART) and these likely are the best I've heard. They take command of reproduction but are still very graceful and the warmth that is hard to reproduce with solid state. I have them paired with my Wilson Audio Watt Puppy 6 speakers and mated with a Shindo Labs Monbrison preamplifier. It is the best system I have ever put together (given the money invested, it better be!). After years of buying, selling and trading up I think I have finally found the sound I have been chasing.