Kiwi CJ owner

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
artoly
Regular
Regular

Kiwi CJ owner

Post by artoly »

Hi. I'm new to this site (as this thread would suggest), having purchased an early 2000's Premier 350 a couple of months back. It has been great, so now curiosity has me looking at a CJ preamp to go with it (separate thread about ET5's). I have no idea how it will compare with what I have, but that's all part of the fun. With no official CJ representation in New Zealand (to the best of my knowledge), they are few and far between to choose from here, and certainly not possible to hear before buying, but I don't mind being the odd one out.
Joe Appierto
Pro Master
Pro Master

Re: Kiwi CJ owner

Post by Joe Appierto »

Greetings!

According to the official Conrad Johnson web site they're represented in New Zealand by https://www.orangeroadaudio.com/. Their website is active and they have a number of locations in NZ. Looks like it may be worth a shot. Good luck.

NEW ZEALAND
Orange Road High Performance Home Audio/Theatre
+64-(0)9-889-6040
orangeroadaudio.com
Oppo BDP-105D and PSA DS DAC
Conrad Johnson CA200
MartinLogan EML
In-Akustik Exzellenz Cat 6 Ethernet and HDMI, Q-Audio IC and speaker cables, and Acrolink 6N P4030 power cords; PSA Duet PLC and Juice Bar, Oyaide R1 wall outlets
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kiwi CJ owner

Post by admin »

New Zealand is on my bucket list of places to go. Such extreme natural beauty. Welcome to CJO.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.