Another one from Italy

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
Robbie
Regular
Regular

Another one from Italy

Post by Robbie »

Hello, my name is Roberto and I'm from Perugia, a little town right in the middle of Italy.
I'm a happy owner of a PV9a preamp, coupled with a MV125 main amp, driving a pair of Sonus Faber Extrema (not the easiest of the tasks).
The CJs are a recent acquisition, they share the task with an Accuphase system, composed by a C270V preamp and two P360 main amps. There are days when I'm in the mood for tubes and days when I fancy the solid state driving attitude, so it's a frequent switch.

I'm mainly an analog guy, so I enjoy my LPs a lot through the PV9a excellent phono stage.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: Another one from Italy

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Greetings mate from down unda.

Great to hear from new members and their gear. Always something to learn from. Welcome to CJO!
Enjoy those fine tunes!
Cheers, RJ
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome, great to have you with us. I love Italy,.. such a beautiful country with a rich history. Sonus Faber makes some excellent speakers with some of the best finishes I have ever seen. Congrats.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola Roberto and welcome, (in Spanish we say tocayo = same name)

I am a Sonus Faber fan. Italy and the Italians are great people. I love Italian food too.

Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
Robbie
Regular
Regular

Post by Robbie »

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome