New member from Italy

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
metaxa64
Beginner
Beginner

New member from Italy

Post by metaxa64 »

Hi, I'm a new member, although I've been a fan of CJ for many years. I only have CJ preamps because my Martin Logan speakers prefer solid state power amplifiers, in fact I have a Krell that blends well with the Premiere 17 Ls2 and before with the Pv10A, which I still have on a second system
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New member from Italy

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO. Great to have you with us.

I'm a big fan of ML and was using one of their Vantage speakers for many years. Congrats on both the Premier 17Ls2 and PV10.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola metaxa64,

Welcome. Great to know that you own ML speakers. I have the CLXs model, and I love the way that my Classic One Twenty SE power amp drives them. Because of the low impedance that ML electrostatic has, I do like a lot how the CJ output transformers handles it and drives them. Oh well, this is my liking and you are entitle to have your liking toward the SS sound too.

Welcome again, and great to have you with us!

Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

G'day mate, from down unda.

Certainly great to hear from new members, it's always good to learn about your gear and new experiences. The Krell, CJ and ML stats is a fine combination! That will definitely provide some high quality tunes.

BTW what ML stats do you own? Are you also on MLO?

Anyway, same camp as our good mate Robbo, also have the CLX Art's driven with a full line-up of CJ tube amplifiers. It's a marvelous thing!

Welcome to CJO and do enjoy those fine tunes!
Cheers, RJ