Congratulations Conrad Johnson!!!

Everything not even remotely related to CJ.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Congratulations Conrad Johnson!!!

Post by roberto »

The ART27A has being nominated as PRODUCT OF THE YEAR in HI Fi+ Rewards, here is the link:

https://conradjohnson.com/wp-content/up ... KP0vrnHCj4

Congratulations Mr. Jeff!!! Well done!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: Congratulations Conrad Johnson!!!

Post by AnotherJohnson »

Yes, that was in 2020 when the ART 27A was released. It’s nice when products receive their deserved recognition!
It’s just stuff. I like mine. I hope you like yours. I probably like yours too.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Mr. Lew Johnson just posted in the Conrad Johnson's group in Facebook. A reason why I posted the link.

Lewis Johnson · 4 h...ART108A named Amplifier of the Year by HiFi+ magazine. Congratulations to Jeff and team! See the write-up here:https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=14 ... _tn__=EH-R
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

The picture shows 2022, not 2020.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Now I see my mistake...the model is Art108 power amp...
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

roberto wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:51 pm The ART27 has being nominated as PRODUCT OF THE YEAR in HI Fi+ Rewards, here is the link:

https://conradjohnson.com/wp-content/up ... KP0vrnHCj4

Congratulations Mr. Jeff!!! Well done!
Hola Chicos, I wrote wrong the model. The winner model is The ART108 power amp. Please excuse me!
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

That makes sense. The 108A was new this year, along with the 88. New flagships. It’s nice that they are getting some reviewer love!
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

https://conradjohnson.com/wp-content/up ... RT108A.pdf

The link above was broken from my access point. I think this link works.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Very nice and well deserved. I have to admit I usually don't put a lot of faith in these "best of" lists but I think it's good for brand recognition and to emphasize that CJ is really some of the best hardware that can be had in the industry. Congrats to CJ and the entire team.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

It looks like Hi-Fi+ also gave awards to the Art 300 when it came out, so that’s at least three from the ART series that have been honored by Hi-Fi+.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

Some may know that Hi-Fi+ is a British magazine. At one time I was a subscriber. I restarted my subscription a few years ago when I noticed that Hi-Fi+ had acknowledge Ken Ishiwata’s death about 6 months before TAS reviewed his swan song Ruby series and speculated that it would probably be his last project since he had retired from Marantz. It was clear to me that Hi-Fi+ was actually following the industry while TAS was phoning it in.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Yes, and also that UK Audio Freaks guy, Matty's good mate... is the success behind all of CJ's reviews on Hi Fi plus, so why bother to poke the bear. That was his dilemma, which has now become a big pickle! The CJ gear reviewed on Hi Fi plus ends up with cranko Branko, and in CJ-ville they're well regarded...but definitely not in customer service!

Anyway, apart from Hi Fi plus, I'm aware that whenever CJ releases a statement product, everyone stands up to listen. So regardless of Hi Fi plus or not, I'm sure these top of the line CJ ART series amplifiers will get the recognition they deserve. After all, at that level Jeff knows what he's doing.

Good on them! Well done 👏
🍻 RJ
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

Big Dog RJ wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:09 am Yes, and also that UK Audio Freaks guy, Matty's good mate... is the success behind all of CJ's reviews on Hi Fi plus, so why bother to poke the bear. That was his dilemma, which has now become a big pickle! The CJ gear reviewed on Hi Fi plus ends up with cranko Branko, and in CJ-ville they're well regarded...but definitely not in customer service!
Yes. I started to write this too, but thought better of it. Admin often speculates that good reviews could be tied to other agendas. In this case, Hi-Fi+ and Audio Freaks do seem to have a symbiotic relationship. As I’ve mentioned privately to RJ, my friends in the UK are generally not positively impressed by AF’s representation of CJ. But, if AF makes good orders, pays their bills, and supports the product (that’s the big if), CJ will surely allow them to continue.