Hello from Texas

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
utnick
Regular
Regular

Hello from Texas

Post by utnick »

Found this website after picking up a couple of vintage CJ items and it's been neat to read through other's experiences with this stuff. Really happy with the sound from the Premier 3 and the MV45. They mix and match well with other gear and are probably the clearest sounding stuff I own.

Looking to get the power switch back to a more original type on the MV45 and probably get a new set of tubes for the preamp at some point but other than that, they both seem great for 30+ year old gear.
Attachments
20220919_142152.jpg
20220919_142152.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 1570 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Texas

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO, great to have you with us!

Very cool system. I love these basic vintage setups. They are not so visually overwhelming as many systems (such as mine). Just an elegant setup.
Enjoy the sounds!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Welcome, and happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
utnick
Regular
Regular

Post by utnick »

Thanks!
Had some audio gear hoarding going on in there at one point but my wife made me clear it all out. For the best, it does look nice and clean (minus the old rug my cat sleeps on).
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Nice one mate! That's some real classic CJ tube gear, and with vinyl... goes way back to the glory days of CJ.
I'm sure you're really enjoying those fine tunes!

Look after this gear well, and it will bring you so much more enjoyment in fine recordings.
Cheers, RJ