Hello from the uk

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
aleman
Regular
Regular

Hello from the uk

Post by aleman »

Have purchased second a lp70s awaiting its arrival albeit an older cj amp have heard good things about them.I have joined this forum ad having a look around there seems to be a wealth of experience and knowledge as well as different systems in use.
I have pyrchased a pair of audioststic dc1 speakers thus need more power to drivs them.
None of my current amplifiers are up to the task ie radaford sta25 quad 11 modified or my f1j clone theser were driving medallion horn speakers or lowther tp1.
All these were driven via a ank 2pre kit and ank dac2 signature built by myself from kits utilising the best parts i could afford connected by home made silver ic and home silver sc.Regards Alrick( aleman)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from the uk

Post by admin »

Welcome Alrick,

Great to have you with us here at CJO.

Sounds like you are a DIY kind of guy. I've also made my own cords, done some mods and upgrades to my equipment in the past. I think you will be very happy with the LP70. Congrats.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: Hello from the uk

Post by Big Dog RJ »

G'day matey! From down unda...

The LP 70S is an outstanding amplifier. I first heard this one driving Quads ESL 989 and the 2905's full range. Partnered with the ACT2 preamp, it was fantastic, and so I bought the whole thing and brought it home!

From that day onwards, I grew a strong attachment towards the LP series amplifiers, they are truly top notch in design and quite special when matched with the right kind of preamp... very capable amps since their trannys can deliver high peaks of current, ideal for difficult loads.

Great stuff with the audio amp kits... keep discovering those fine tunes!
Welcome to CJO! Cheers,
RJ