PV-10A w/phono stage for sale

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
Mojofilter17
Frequent User
Frequent User

PV-10A w/phono stage for sale

Post by Mojofilter17 »

Hello -
Just finished a pretty comprehensive cleanup/upgrade to a PV10A with phono stage, and putting up for sale.

SOLD
Last edited by Mojofilter17 on Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PV-10A w/phono stage for sale

Post by admin »

Sounds like a nice PV10 with the work that has been done. I'm going to move this post to our classified section so people looking to buy can see it more easily. You may want to also put a "rough" asking price to help speed the sale.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Mojofilter17
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Mojofilter17 »

Oh yeah - asking $1217 with the Gold Lion tubes, $1017 with the Yugoslavian tubes that were in the preamp when I got it. The old tubes sounded great. As I said above, not sure the new tubes have enough hours on them to make a fair comparison.
- Tim
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

I will be surprised if you don’t sell it quickly.

That’s a heck of a good price for a nice preamp with phono that’s been restored. I would buy it myself if I had the need.

GLWS
It’s just stuff. I like mine. I hope you like yours. I probably like yours too.
Mojofilter17
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Mojofilter17 »

SOLD