Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
masstrnsprtcmplx
Beginner
Beginner

Syamim from Kuala Lumpur

Post by masstrnsprtcmplx »

Hi All at CJO,

I'm a new member, was here for the manual but fell in love with the enthusiasm of the reply while I was reading for MF200. I'm currently rocking the PV10A with a SA250. Now looking to upgrade the SA250 with the MF200. Looking for advice and suggestions here. Thank you.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Syamim from Kuala Lumpur

Post by admin »

Welcome to the site, great to have you with us! Kuala Lumpur is on my bucket list of travel places. Maybe after this COVID thing is over with!

Great to see CJ users from around the world. What are the other components in your system (ie speakers, sources, et.)?
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
masstrnsprtcmplx
Beginner
Beginner

Post by masstrnsprtcmplx »

Yes Sir, let me know whenever you're here!

and Yeah too bad everyone in the world can't travel. Had some offers on speakers in the neighboring country but can't pick it up due to the restrictions.

So I'm stucked using Lowther PM6 with the PV10a and SA250.
Rest of the equipment are Phillips CD850 mk2 and modded Rega Plannar 2.
Still collecting some funds for the upgrades! hahaha.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Nice. I was rocking a Rega Plannar 3 for a number of years. They are such solid TT's. Kind of "no frills" but they get the job done well. Good build quality as well. I still recommend Rega for all beginner audiophiles and of course they have higher end ones as well. Enjoy the music!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.