Does CJO accept donations ($) to the forum?

Everything not even remotely related to CJ.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Does CJO accept donations ($) to the forum?

Post by joeinid »

:?:

Is there an easy way we can contribute to show our thanks and gratitude for providing this forum?

Joe
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Does CJO accept donations ($) to the forum?

Post by admin »

Joe,
Thank you very much for the kind sentiments and gracious offer. Although I do pay out of pocket for the hosting fees, I am fortunate to be in a financial situation where I can do this without significant hardship. The best way of showing appreciation is by keeping up the excellent posts and contributions you have made to CJO. You are definitely one of our most active users and have contributed a tremendous amount of great content. I can ask no more of you.

Again, thank you for the offer. I hope you continue to enjoy CJO as much as I have. Best wishes.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

Hi Gabor,

You and CJO are awesome. Thank you so much for the kind words.

You have my promise.

Please keep up the great work.

Joe
bor.greiner
Regular
Regular

Post by bor.greiner »

Was looking for a way to donate, found this.

Well, I can only confirm the excellence of this pages and express my gratitude to Gabor aka -admin.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Always happy to help in any way possible Admin. Great site indeed, and some great folks here. Wish we could all meet up some day and talk absolute shop! I haven't been to the US since 1998! Those days of Clinton and OJ were very entertaining... and obviously the high end audio was wonderful.

My most awesome experience with CJ and other gear have been during my travels and job placements throughout South East Asia. Especially Spore, they're real fanatics with CJ gear. Anyway, happy to be around and add some thought whenever possible. I do know CJ gear is becoming fairly expensive now but once in a while they offer some superb "valued" products that can beat virtually anything out there! That is the special thing about CJ, they do try their best to cater to all market segments.

Unlike some others who can only afford the loftiest gear, those brands don't even want to entertain us in their demo rooms, unless you rocked up in a Merc or Mazzarati... bunch of snobs I would say, must be whipped with their pants down!

Cheers Admin and have a good one mate!
Melbourne- the best city in the world! it's also getting quite expensive here for audio, very expensive. You humble folk in the US of A are real lucky!