ET3SE & Classis SixtySE

Post your system to the site for everyone to see!
alexwu21
Frequent User
Frequent User

ET3SE & Classis SixtySE

Post by alexwu21 »

Hi all,

This is Alex from Hong Kong. My system: ET3SE + Classis Sixty SE... Happy listening
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (339.5 KiB) Viewed 383 times
alexwu21
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: ET3SE & Classis SixtySE

Post by alexwu21 »

Full view of everything...
Attachments
Alex HiFi.jpg
Alex HiFi.jpg (516.82 KiB) Viewed 580 times
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

Hi Alex

Wow! What a beautiful set up. Very nicely done. Congratulations on having great taste in gear. Thank you for posting your photos and welcome to the forum.

Joe
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Excellent,.. great setup. Clearly the CJ stuff is my favorite but you have some great stuff all around. Very clean setup as well. You may have to give us a component list, I see some Marantz, pioneer, etc.... in there as well.

Very nice setup, Congrats!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
alexwu21
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by alexwu21 »

Hi both,

I love CJ the first time I tested it... the warm and perfect sound... what else can you ask for...

My set up

2 Channels
Speaker - ProAc 1SC (owned for more than 10 years... really love it... ) with FDII stand
Source - CD Player- Cambridge Audio 840C (did not use after Lumin on board... really want to find some one who wants it and give it to him... )
CAS- Lumin (really love it... easy to use with wonder sound... control by iPad... even my wife plays it everyday... However, she like K-pop... Not CJ cups of tea... )
Amp - Pre Amp ET3SE (Recently changed EH6922 to Sieman... kind of surprise by the result... love it)
Power Amp Classic Sixty SE (Recently changed the EH6922 to Tesla... kind of waste $$... so change it back)
Power - CSE Isoloation Balaceformer - (for both source and pre amp... very quite and clean...)
Cable - Siltech explorer series...

AV
Speaker NHT - (Owned it more than 15 years... these 3 speakers were the prize for my first pay cheque... quick and good response... but not musical )
Bluray Player - Pioneer BDPLX52 (good in quality but took a long time to boot up... Currently saving $$ to change to OPPO... another two-year long project)
AV Amp - Marantz - SR7001 (okay but not recommended... the upgrade of this ties with OPPO project)
Cable - Inakustik Ref series...

Actually, I have tried very hard to find one system to do both things but failed... so separated into two...

Cheers and happy listening...