to stay!
egay
Beginner
Beginner

from Manila

Post by egay »

Hello Everyone,

I'm EGAY.
I'm from Manila, Philippines - the home of Miss Universe :) and Manny Pacquiao 8-).

I've been an audiophile since the 80s, but a music lover since the 60s.
I'm mainly analog and partly digital, however, I saw myself spending more in my digital gears lately so I had to stop & question the sanity of that.
i'm back to 'normal'.

I've had many gears pass my listening room (which is also my office :) ): mainly SS and partly Tubes, but I 'sort of' settled down with Class D amps after several years with Class As and ABs... going "Green", you know - reduce my carbon footprint even if the planet will not notice. :geek:

Yesterday, a friend and a known tech in our circle provided me my FIRST CJ: the PV11L Preamp, which as we termed here, "Hot-roded".
It was a revelation: a relatively 'old' piece of instrument making my technologically-new stuffs sing so good I am just in 'awe': beats my Pass & MFs.

I did some search for "CJ" and I found this site.
I hope I can learn more from all of you, and I hope I can contribute in some way, too.

Mabuhay!

Egay

.e.

"The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him". Dr Bob Jones, Sr
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: from Manila

Post by admin »

Welcome to the site. Very nice to have you with us. Had the opportunity to travel in Southeast Asia last year. I would love to go to Manila in the future. Post some pics of your setup if you have time, we love to see people's equipment. Again, welcome to CJO.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
egay
Beginner
Beginner

Re: from Manila

Post by egay »

Merry Christmas, Admin & to ALL members!