Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
richard31000
Beginner
Beginner

Bonjour from France !

Post by richard31000 »

Hello,
I am the owner of a Conrad Johnson Premier Two preamp, bought tweaked in Switzerland but I thing I am going to put it stock again ...
Thanks for the schematics !
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Re: Bonjour from France !

Post by jeffreybehr »

Welcome Richard. Something about the 'improvements' you don't like? I had a P2 a million years ago.
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome Richard, it's nice to have you with us. Something going on with the Premier 2? Let us know, maybe we can help.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
richard31000
Beginner
Beginner

Post by richard31000 »

Thanks guys, everything is ok it's a very good preamp. I bought it already tweaked. The modification costs 450 dollars but I trust more the engeneers of CJ than a Swiss guy who take so much money for doing such a few things. A pro who became a friend recapped it but it is not finished yet. But I can hear already a big difference. That's why maybe it's time to put it stock at the same time.