New Member (So Cal)

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
dfunghi
Beginner
Beginner

New Member (So Cal)

Post by dfunghi »

Hi, have wanted to join the CJ family and finally found a PV 1 to run my MAC 2205. Lot's to learn. I had been using a Holman Apt SS pre, no slouch. But want to start adding some tube warmth to the system.

Any chance the operators manual exists in PDF or can be purchased anywhere? Well cared for unit with solid tubes from a fellow I know who really knows his gear. He bought this new almost 40 years ago. But no manual.

TIA,
D
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Member (So Cal)

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO, nice to have you with us. Congrats on the system,.. nothing like the sound of tubes.

It looks like we unfortunately do not have the PV1 manual in our database (yet). If you do happen to come across a copy, please email it to me and I will update our central repository of manuals.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
dfunghi
Beginner
Beginner

Re: New Member (So Cal)

Post by dfunghi »

"If you do happen to come across a copy, please email it to me and I will update our central repository of manuals."

Will do.

D