new member from NH

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
class a
Beginner
Beginner

new member from NH

Post by class a »

I've had my CJ ET3 SE for about a week. All I can say is WOW!! Prior to this I had an Audio Research SP-16 which was very good but sonically the CJ is a big step up. Great soundstage and the vocals are the best I ever heard on my system. Also for late night listening even w/the volume low all the detail is there. The CJ is hooked up to a Bryston 2.5 SST2 amp. I'm using a Cambridge Audio BD 752 player for CD's and SACD's. For my 33's I have a Linn LP12 w/an Ittok arm and a Dynavector 20xl2 cart. My phono is a locally made Shaker Logic unit. I demoed it against the Parasound JC3+ and it won hands down. For speakers I have a pair of Aerial 6B's. Having a great time rediscovering my music. Just one thing I wish the ET3 SE had a mono button. I really liked that feature on my SP-16. :)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: new member from NH

Post by admin »

Hello fellow New Hampshire resident! It's great to have you with us. I wish NH had more of an audiophile scene. There are no audiophile clubs around (the closet being the Boston Audio Society). I visited Fidelis AV when they were closer in Salem but haven't had the chance to go up to Manchester since they moved. I know they do some events and presentations on occasion. Sounds like you have quite the setup, congrats and welcome to the CJ club.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
class a
Beginner
Beginner

Post by class a »

Fidelis moved to Nashua NH. They have some interesting gear including a full line of Acoustic Signature Turntables. Definitely worth a listen if your looking for a top of the line TT.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Just noticed that I wrote Manchester instead of Nashua by mistake. I plan to stop by the next time I am in Nashua but unfortunately that is not very often.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.