Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
fhet
Beginner
Beginner

New Entry

Post by fhet »

Hello and greetings from Italy.
My name is Lou and I am a music lover for more than 40 years and, shame on me, I never had a Conrad Johnson equipment in my system, well not completely true because I had a Motif MC7 preamplifier some years ago.
I listen to all type of good music worth to listen to, and my choice of equipment are toward the classics in vogue during the '70s, '80s and 90's. You can call them rightly Vintage. I do not feel very comfortable with most of the actual home audio equipment because I find them not in line with my taste.
I love my RtR tape recorder and my vinyl records even if I listen to digital as well.
Lou
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Entry

Post by admin »

Hi Lou,
Welcome to CJO, it's great to have you from Italy. I have visited your beautiful country on many occasions and always have had a wonderful time! Sounds like you have a very eclectic stereo system. If you have a chance, maybe you could post a few pictures? Again, great to have you with us.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.