to stay!
lhorloger
Beginner
Beginner

member from France

Post by lhorloger »

Hi,

i'm Eric from France.
In the pas i had few Conrad Johnson amplifier, MV 45a1, MV75, Evolution 250, MV 100 and today a pair of premier Twelve.
My speakers are VOT ( with 416 8B, 288 + 1005B horn, JBL 075 alnico and a 21" precision devices for sub ) using with multi amplification
and audio research crossover. The sources are Garrad 301 + ortofon RMG309 + SPU classic and a diy streamer for numeric.

I work in a Hifi shop for repair audio materials and of course i'll we be happy to merge with you ...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: member from France

Post by admin »

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you. I've been in France a couple of times and it's a beautiful country. I haven't been in any high end audio stores in France but I'll have to make that a stop on my next time there. Again, welcome.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
lhorloger
Beginner
Beginner

Post by lhorloger »

No problem you will be welcome !
I have mv45a1 and mv100 schematics who are not in your database, i'll send you next days ...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

lhorloger wrote:No problem you will be welcome !
I have mv45a1 and mv100 schematics who are not in your database, i'll send you next days ...
That would be awesome. You can email them directly to me at admin@conradjohnsonowners.com and I will update the site database.
-admin
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
andyprigge
New User
New User

Post by andyprigge »

Hello any chance you could send me a copy of the mv45a1 schematic?
Thanks Andy......................
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

andyprigge wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:03 pm Hello any chance you could send me a copy of the mv45a1 schematic?
Thanks Andy......................
All the schematics that we have on the site can be found at: https://www.conradjohnsonowners.com/vie ... f=17&t=128
-admin