Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
Cmrib
New User
New User

CJO from Portugal

Post by Cmrib »

So I'm now a proud owner of CJ "gear".

I got my hands (well, I bought it) on a PV12 preamp and the seller convinced me to bring also a Sonograph SA400.

Let me confess that I loved the sound and looks of the PV12 but it's 47 cm wide fascia put me in trouble when I tried to put it in my rack.
For now, problem solved, but I had to rearrange all my components. It took me almost 3 hours before i could enjoy the sound of it.

Nice forum for opinions and future questions.

Regards,

Carlos
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CJO from Portugal

Post by admin »

Welcome to the site Carlos. I am also a proud owner of the PV12 as well. I'm sure you will get immense enjoyment out of this unit (just as I have).
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

Congratulations and Welcome to the forum!
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Nice one Carlos!

You will really enjoy the PV12, it is one fine preamp, made and designed by a company that believes in the passion of "musicality." Solid build, solid feel and solid performance. That c-j signature sound of the expanded "golden glow" with extended airy highs, smooth midrange and well balanced bass, are just some of the wonderful traits you will find with the PV12.

What color have you got by the way? What speakers are you using? describe your system for us; sounds like you have quite a stack of gear, especially after it took you nearly 3 hours to re-arrange your entire set up. I am sure you are enjoying it very much and the 3 hours was well worth spent...

Cheers mate, have a good one!
RJ