Hello from N. Va

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
jbailey930
Regular
Regular

Hello from N. Va

Post by jbailey930 »

Just bought a PV7. I work local to CJ hq so I stopped by there awhile ago. Spoke to one of the techs at length. Very friendly and helpful and of course he suggesting to buy new classic but I was on bargain hunt. Other gear is: Mc250 and Mc2100 amps, Mac 1900 receiver(tuner), Dual 1219 and Concept TT's, Sony ES 9000es DV/CDP, Project Tube box, DS, Sonos, Peachtree Nova, DCM TF1000''s, AR 2ax and several sets of B&W - 220s, 603, 602, LM1's

Looking for the owner and service manuals. Thanks in advance.
John B in Va
I'm listening!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from N. Va

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO, great to have you.

Congrats on scoring a PV7, that's awesome. We do have a database of manuals in our troubleshooting section of the site so you may want to take a look to see what we have on the PV7.

Looks like you have a really nice setup. If you have time I'm sure other members would love to see some pics of it as well. Again, welcome to the site!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
jbailey930
Regular
Regular

Post by jbailey930 »

Thank you! Here is a recent pic of my HT setup but most of the gear is behind the panels. This was just after I picked up the DCM TF 1000s - next to them are my BW 603 used now for 7.1 HT
Attachments
IMG_1590.JPG
IMG_1590.JPG (80.82 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
John B in Va
I'm listening!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Nice. I really like the look of the tall cabinets. They go well with the coloring of the wall and speakers. Congrats on the setup.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
jbailey930
Regular
Regular

Post by jbailey930 »

Again, thank you, interesting story about that cabinet. It was originally at Ethan Allan piece for rear projection/square 90s TV. This tv is sitting on the bridge and a set of legs I made. My wife didn't like my HT equipment scattered around the basement so I gave it when we bought this prior to HD TV format. I have the Mac amp and center channel in the lower side with the AVR stuff on the left and 2 channel on right. Cable mgt is an issue but its always a work in progress!
John B in Va
I'm listening!