Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
Fmplayer
Beginner
Beginner

Hello from France

Post by Fmplayer »

Hi everybody,

I'm the lucky owner of a Premier Two which needs some fixing and restoration before pleasing my ears ...
In general, I'm interested in vintage audio (I have Philips RH 541, Scott A436, Denon DCD 1500 II, Kef 104), professional audio, and I'm an amateur musician, working with a Digital Audio Workstation.

Of course, I like listening music, progressive rock and soundtracks the most.

I'm planning building some DIY speakers with personal specs derived from pro midfield monitors.

Fmplayer
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from France

Post by admin »

Hi Fmplayer,
Welcome to the site. Great to have you. Let us know how the build goes with the DIY speakers. Definitely would like to see that. Once again, welcome.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Fmplayer
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Hello from France

Post by Fmplayer »

Thanks for your kind words,

Troels Gravesen released a new version of his SEAS "classic" 3 way which is very close to what I am looking for, except for the bass which doesn't fulfill my needs as is. When my project will be totally specified, I'll probably post the specs and the underlying reasons and math.

And here will enter the Premier Two ;-) In the past, I teamed it with the amp part of an old Accuphase E202, but something was wrong. As I will be going with active Xover, I'll have to find something adequate this time. A new quest is behind me ...