Hello!

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
ll21
Frequent User
Frequent User

Hello!

Post by ll21 »

Great website so far! Early but promising! Owned CJ equipment since 2000 consecutively. PV14L, MV60, ACT2 and now GAT. I run the GAT with big, pure Class A SS amp. imho, the 'best of both worlds' (for me anyway).

I have asked Marc Michelson of The Audio Beat to see if they might do a shoot-out between CJ GAT/ART monos and the ARC Ref Anniversary/ARC Ref 250 or 750 monos...he said unlikely to do an actual 'shoot out'...but if he could get the CJ GAT/ART monos in, he would probably compare them within the review itself.

Look forward to reading more about CJ on the forum!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by admin »

Welcome ll21!
Thanks for the promising words. CJO has only been online for a week now but it's definitely growing. That's of course thanks to generous individuals such as yourself who are contributing to the site.

Seems like you have some good experience with quite a few of the CJ models. You may want to offer some reviews of the above equipment in the preamp or amp section of the site. Always looking for input from user experience. I believe I speak for many when I say that I often make purchase decisions with input from real user reviews. Sure the magazines and professional reviews are helpful, but a positive or negative review from actual users can often sway my choice.

Once again, welcome to the site and thank you for contributing!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.