Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
ghibli.iron
Regular
Regular

hello from Italy

Post by ghibli.iron »

Hello to all,
I live in Italy and I love the music (sorry for my english)

I hope to find here many tips to increase my passion for cj
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hello from Italy

Post by admin »

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you! We have members from all over the world! CJO is truly an international community.

If you have a chance, why not post your setup in the Member Systems Gallery, I'm sure we would all like to see your setup.

Take care!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
camusmuse
Pro
Pro

Post by camusmuse »

ghibli.iron wrote:Hello to all,
I live in Italy and I love the music (sorry for my english)

I hope to find here many tips to increase my passion for cj
Well the passion for cj comes with experience(training your ears). I firmly believe that after enough time, your hearing will come to "recogonize" your own system. I do not think that is a bad thing, at all. The syndrome known as "audiophilia", is rampant....the more you spend the more you expect out of your system. I can agree to a certain extent as I have spent many a $, but work to achieve audio nirvana on a very limited budget...in fact I try to spend as little as possible. Most of my system was acquired as trade.

Anyway, welcome to the forum....I try to post when ever I think I have something to offer...ALIMO....

Nathan
der_yeti
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by der_yeti »

ghibli.iron wrote:I hope to find here many tips to increase my passion for cj
Hi! As far as I can say after a few hours with my Premier 11A, CJ might help you increasing your passion for music :-)

Enjoy!
///

Best, Alex