Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
CCC1888
New User
New User

Greetings from Sydney Australia

Post by CCC1888 »

Greetings all,

I am a newbie who just wanted to say hello.

Recently, I purchased a turntable, I hadn't listen to vinyl in over 25 years. I must say that it was an extraordinarily pleasant experience, absolutely amazing. It felt like a cloud had been lifted. I had been using an ok CD player to listen to my CD's, but Analog, WOW?

I have a CJ Premier 350, which is an amazing piece of equipment, currently using a CJ5. Today I ordered and am now awaiting receipt of a GAT CJ. Has anyone had any experience with the GAT and the 350 combo?

I look forward to learning more about this wonderful field of human achievement.

Kind regards

Charles

EQPT: Clearaudio Performance DC TT, Conrad Johnson Premier 350sa, Conrad Johnson CJ5, M2Tech Vaughan & KEF Reference 207''s.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Sydney Australia

Post by admin »

Charles,
Welcome to the site, it's great to have you! Wow, some great CJ equipment you got there. You will definitely have to give us your thoughts on the GAT when it arrives. Once again, welcome to the site!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Ray
Super Pro
Super Pro

Re: Greetings from Sydney Australia

Post by Ray »

Welcome!

I've not tried a 350 with a GAT, but I know the 350 has a wonderful reputation and following...and I'll bet the GAT/350 combo will be wonderful!
Looking forward to your own comments on the combo!
-------------------------------------------------
Magnepan 20.7
Conrad Johnson ART 300
Conrad Johnson GAT V2
Meitner MA 1 V2
Custom Server running MC 23
Dual Synology 1512+ 12 TB total storage