Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
ronenash
Pro
Pro

Hi from Israel

Post by ronenash »

Hi all,

I have been a CJ fan and owner since the 90's starting with the PV10 preamp. I currently own the LP125SE monoblocks and the ACT2.1 preamp as well as the CA200 solid state amp powering the Sonus Faber Amati Anniversario speakers.

Great to have this new forum.

Cheers,
Ron
ronenash
----
Power:CJ ART150, Beard P100, McCormack DNA500, Krell FPB300
Pre:CJ ACT2.1, Pr14, Pr15
Analog:VPI Classic/Falcon/SoundSmith Denon 103R, Lenco L75 rebuild
Digital:J.River-->Chord 2Qude
Speakers:SF Amati Futura
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Israel

Post by admin »

Hi Ron,
Welcome to CJO from the other side of the world! So, is high end audio big in Israel? Do they have dealers there that sell CJ?

I think Sonus Faber makes some of the worlds most beautiful speakers. There not only great sounding but also works of art. They're a little bit out of my price range right now, but definitely a brand I would ultimately love to own. I had the opportunity to demo there STRADIVARI and boy was it a treat (sound wise and visually).

Once again, welcome to the site!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
ronenash
Pro
Pro

Post by ronenash »

There sure is a cj dealer which is also the Sonus Faber dealer and a dear friend. Hi end is big enough that there is one The Sonus Faber and one Aida sold in Israel :D

Great to be here.
Ron
ronenash
----
Power:CJ ART150, Beard P100, McCormack DNA500, Krell FPB300
Pre:CJ ACT2.1, Pr14, Pr15
Analog:VPI Classic/Falcon/SoundSmith Denon 103R, Lenco L75 rebuild
Digital:J.River-->Chord 2Qude
Speakers:SF Amati Futura
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It's good that there are markets all over the world for high end audio. Hopefully, that also supports local manufacturers of audio equipment as well. Most of my equipment is made in the US (at least the audio side) but there are many really great high end manufacturers in Europe and other places around the world as well.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.