greetings from Long Island

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
tomule
Beginner
Beginner

greetings from Long Island

Post by tomule »

Thanks for starting the group. Bought my 1st ever CJ in February . After reading reviews ,I took a ride up to Spearit Sound in Mass and picked up an ET-3 se. Still very happy with it- gorgeous sound, no balanced circuits, and a single managable tube . I'll probably go back for the Classic 60-se.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: greetings from Long Island

Post by admin »

Cool. So A recent addition to the cult of Conrad Johnson. I am actually familiar with Spearit Sound in Mass. I live in southern New Hampshire and my nearest high end audio store is Fidelis. They are a CJ dealer and they often work with Spearit Sound in Mass. Very nice choice. Post some pictures of your setup in the Member System Gallery if you have a chance, I'm sure other would like to see what kind of system your running. Welcome to the site!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

Good Luck with the forum. Always nice talking with people with great taste in audio gear :) I currently have a CJ Premier 350SA and I am embarrassed to list what CJ gear I sold. Some of it I plan on buying again. Thanks!

Joe
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

joeinid wrote:Good Luck with the forum. Always nice talking with people with great taste in audio gear :) I currently have a CJ Premier 350SA and I am embarrassed to list what CJ gear I sold. Some of it I plan on buying again. Thanks!

Joe
Welcome to the site. Now you got me really interested in hearing about the CJ gear you had sold. Maybe you can do a "Member System Gallery" thread post of what you currently have, I know I would definitely like to see it. Plus, if you have experience with multiple CJ mods, the Preamp or Amp section is great place to post some reviews. One thing I know is that CJ fans are always interested in picking up some other models. Once again, welcome to CJO! :)
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Post by joeinid »

I kind of got side-tracked and sold my GAT preamp. I plan on replacing it and will seriously think about some new mono blocks. I had a MV-60. That was a sweet amp. I had an ET-5 but sold that to get the GAT. I had a CA200 and did not appreciate that one. I'll put some photos up.