to stay!
Scumurculum
New User
New User

Hi From Australia

Post by Scumurculum »

Hi There

Well done for setting up this foum for ML owners, I wish it great success

I am a CJ owner with the CA200 control amp, with the CJ HD3 dac as my source (via a mac mini and Amarra software) powering a pair of Martin Logan Aeon i speakers.

I am a huge fan of Conrad Johnson. I love the sound of my system, in particular the dac which is truly spectacular.

I even visted the CJ factory when I was in the states about 3 years ago, but I took photos from outside, I was too shy to walk in.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi From Australia

Post by admin »

Welcome Scumurculum from "down under."!

I also use martin logan speakers with my CJ preamp and amp. I have a pair of Vantages and they really complement the CJ sound. I am surprised by how many CJ owners use martin logan speakers.

I saw the HD3 on the official CJ website. It's one of their newest products. You have to give us a review of that in the "Other CJ (Processors/DACS/Players) Products" forum category. I have been listening to a lot of vinyl recently, but I have a media server with approximately 16,500 songs so I was actually considering the HD3 for that part of my setup.

Once again, welcome to the site!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.