Hello from Costa Rica.

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Hello from Costa Rica.

Post by roberto »

Hola amigos. My name is Roberto Herrera and I had being with CJ since 82 here in Costa Rica. Still remember the preamp PV-5 and the MV-50 power amp. Some of them are still working fine and giving to the listeners a great pleasure. The new products are so neutral, like there is no electronics touching the audio signal, that reveals all the nuance and detail of the musical instrument(s).
Warmest regards to all of you!
Roberto.
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Costa Rica.

Post by admin »

I think you nailed it right on the head with the "neutrality" of CJ equipment. It really presents a "pure" sound that is simply pleasing to the ear. In today's world of modern (crappy) electronics when every fancy setting on that sony is "vivid", "rock", "concert hall",... it is nice to have a clean sound. Most people are amazed at the great "natural" sound that comes out of high end audio equipment. No artificial unnatural colorization of the sound, just simple purity. After all, that's how "it just sounds right." Once again, welcome roberto!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.