Hello from Orange County, California

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
wnmv2006
Beginner
Beginner

Hello from Orange County, California

Post by wnmv2006 »

I have been a member of this site for a long time, but have never posted anything until today.
I have a long history with CJ, since 1994. I was presented a MV-52 at Sound Factor in Encino, CA back then with a pair of Energy Speakers (do not remember what model) and fell in love with both. I acquired the MV-52 and a PV-10 shortly after. In 2000, I got a very good deal for a pair of Energy Veritas 1.8. The MV-52 was not enough for the speakers and I let it go. Still have the PV-10. Later, I got a LP-70s and Classic 60SE. A few months ago, I got a good deal for a PV-15. This was the first purchase I bought used, but then it developed an issue shortly after that. I also have Sonus Faber Venere 2.0 and Kef LS50, but to my ears, the Veritas sound far more musical with my components. Other components are Primaluna Prologue Premium preamp, Sony HAP-Z1ES, Marantz SA-15 v2 Limited, OPPO 105, Parasound HCA-1500A, Sony N90ES, Yamaha A5000 pre/pro, Parasound HCA-855, Energy A3+2 and AC300, Kimber Kable, Audiquest interconnects, Clear Day Double Shotgun Speaker Cable.
William
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Orange County, California

Post by admin »

Hi William,
Welcome to the site. Great to have you with us. Wonderful set of equipment. I absolutely love the speaker design of Sonus Faber (as well as their sound). I think make the most beautiful speakers in the world (with a price to match!).
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.