Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
Jim-Analog
Beginner
Beginner

Greetings from PA, USA

Post by Jim-Analog »

Hi CJ fans,

Just signed up today so I could get a print for the CJ Premier 2 preamp that is on my service bench. Thanks to CJ, the admins and whomever else for making this group and service docs available!

I'm a long time CJ owner; a PV5 and MV75A1 bought new back in the mid '80s and a second hand Premier 2 about 15 years ago (wow, time flies!). I had met Mr Conrad and Mr Johnson back in the early '90s at a Stereophile show in NYC; a great couple guys that hung out in an empty room to talk tech with 2 friends and myself for about an hour.

I've never felt the need to chase the "state of the art", but have slowly optimized my rig(s) over the years with a mix of old and/classic (Klipsch Horns for example) and modified/home brew gear (tube amps, EQs, etc.). I'm an EE and have my own shop, thought typically I work at the ProAudio/Recording end of things. I'll try to contribute any tech assistance I can as I look through the various sections here.

Wishing you all well and happy listening!

Regards, Jim
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from PA, USA

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO, it's great to have you with us. I lived near Philadelphia for a few years, not sure how close you are to there? Sounds like you have a lot of experience in audio and I'm sure that knowledge will be a great asset here at CJO. Again, welcome to our community.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.