antaresbluespirit
Pro
Pro

hi from france

Post by antaresbluespirit »

hi from france
by antaresbluespirit » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Hello,

As the members of this forum,I am a CJ lover since i have discovered the brand by the end of the seventies in France at the early stage of CJ story.

After a break of one decade and a half in dealing with high end audio component to listen recording music, I am back....

Having looking around the actual hifi environment,I understoud that CJ sound remained a great value to my "oldest" ears in comparison of most recent brand and sound philosophy.

To date my system team up classical CJ like PV10A,PV8,MV60SE (I sold my previous MV55and MF2250solid state) vintage TD 124 II turntable (fitted withSME 3012 arm and AT 33 "prestige mk1,ORTOFON T20transformer,CD STUDERA730, and french speakers CONFLUENCE....

For me ,CJ sound is always balanced with capabilities in reproducing rythm,macrodynamics,aeration and soundstage without arificial effect as far as we have to cope with"recoding music" and not "live music", it is never impressive but never anoying...it just sound right

Hopfully to share experience with the members this new forum!

Raymond lerat (Blois france)
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Re: hi from france

Post by joeinid »

Hello Raymond,

Welcome to the forum!

Joe
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hi from france

Post by admin »

antaresbluespirit,
Welcome to the site, glad to have you! Sounds like you have some great history and experience with CJ. Nice to see CJO members from all over the world. It sounds like you have quite a setup. If you have time I'm sure we would all like to have a look at some pictures. If you would like you can post them in the "Member Systems Gallery.

Once again, very nice collection of hardware and welcome to the site!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.