New member from Eugene, Oregon

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
c-jman
Regular
Regular

New member from Eugene, Oregon

Post by c-jman »

Been listening to CJ equipment since the early 1980's when I got my first PV-2 preamp (upgrade from Audionics BT-2 preamp and CC2 amp) in Anchorage, AK. Upgraded to the PV-5, MV-75a-1, Synthesis LM 300 speakers (upgraded from Magnepan MG2a's), Sota Sapphire (w/ supermat and reflex clamp), Sumiko Premier MMT tonearm, Signet TK10ML cartridge (soon to upgrade to Ortofon 2M Bronze), Theta Digital DS Pro Gen. II Digital processor and Data Basic CD transport, Nakamichi LX-3 tape deck, Aural Symphonies interconnects, sorbothane pads, and bi-wired Kimber Cable 8 strand speaker wire.

Not the most expensive system, but it has been a truly satisfying system to listen to. Glad to be a new member to CJO.

Started young in college with a Marantz 1060 integrated amp, AR XA turntable, and AR 3a speakers. Wish I still had these components today. And several reel-to-reel tape decks.
Last edited by c-jman on Thu May 04, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New member from Eugene, Oregon

Post by admin »

Welcome c-jman, great to have you with us!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.