Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
Rafaelmuente
Regular
Regular

New member from Peru.

Post by Rafaelmuente »

Hello,
I'm Rafael from Lima, Peru and I have been an avid fan and owner of C-J products for about 4 yrs now.
I currently own a TEA2 MAX phono stage, an ET5 preamp and 2 ART amplifiers, aside from a C-J Edition McCormack as my main digital player.
I am totally delighted by C-J build quality, design simplicity and awesome sound.
I hope to learn from you, guys. Thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New member from Peru.

Post by admin »

Welcome Rafael. Nice to have you with us on CJO. I was in Lima about 15 years ago. Beautiful city and I had a great time. Sounds like you have an awesome setup. If you have a chance, post some pictures as I would love to see it. Again, welcome to the site.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Rafaelmuente
Regular
Regular

Post by Rafaelmuente »

IMG_4114.JPG
IMG_4114.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 396 times
IMG_4169.JPG
IMG_4169.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 396 times
Thanks a lot! Here's two recent pictures I like, although one of them does not show the GAT S2 replacing the ET5.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That looks amazing. Hey, what model of Magenpan's are those? I run a modified 20.1. And I love the Dark Side of the Moon rug, Pink Floyd is my favorite band!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Rafaelmuente
Regular
Regular

Post by Rafaelmuente »

Those are 3.7i's with Mye Sound stands. They have upgraded fuses and jumpers. Maggies are so transparent and dynamic when they're properly driven, that they beat many much more expensive speakers. 20.7's would be ideal, but too big for my space. Magnepans are a great match to the ART monoblocks and the overall CJ sound.
The rug was made by personal request. As far as I know, it's one of a kind.