Longest period without listening to your stereo?

“And the survey says...”

less than 1 week
33%
1-2 weeks
6%
2-4 weeks
6%
1-2 months
22%
2-3 months
No votes
3-6 months
No votes
over 6 months
33%

Total votes: 18

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Longest period without listening to your stereo? I recently went on a 3 week trip to Europe. Oh the agony! :o
miatadan
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Longest period without listening to your stereo?

Post by miatadan »

rarely go past 2 days without playing music on my stereo system
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Looks like I'm going to break my record. Out of the country for a little over 4 weeks. It's only been a few days but I'm already missing my listening sessions.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Well, traveling does not count for me. I can not listen my system because I am not at home. If I were at home, definitively I would be listening to the music.

Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It was so nice to get back this week and play some tunes. Listening on headphones plugged into a phone is a very different experience!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

There are different kinds of art, and the music is one of them. My soul loves the “art” and its liking is toward the music. And listening all these wonderful musicians available into the recordings is a gift from Heaven. And listening them playing for us in our own place with the quality sound that CJ offers to our ears is intoxicated good! You get the CJ bug. I can’t be more happy with this immensely pleasure. The quality is intoxicating right!

Happy listening!!!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.