WTB: CJ MET1, MET150

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
Billy Budapest
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

WTB: CJ MET1, MET150

Post by Billy Budapest »

I am looking for a MET1 multichannel preamp and/or MET150 multichannel amplifier. Thank you!
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Re: WTB: CJ MET1, MET150

Post by jeffreybehr »

You're a wise man. I've had an MET1 for years and have upgraded some caps; it still sounds great.

I found my MET150 used, after posting an ad like yours, and it too still sounds great.

Good luck.
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
Billy Budapest
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by Billy Budapest »

Yes, I missed out on the closeout Spearit Sound ran a few years ago. I was talking to them about putting together a deal but it didn't happen, and then--BAM--all of their stock sold out in a hurry!
Billy Budapest
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by Billy Budapest »

Bump. Anyone willing to part with both or either? Thanks.
Billy Budapest
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by Billy Budapest »

Bump. One year later, any available?
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

For sale, both an MET1 and MET150

Post by jeffreybehr »

Billy, you lucky guy, I'm selling mine--both the MET1 and the MET150. With my increasing age and diminished hearing, I'm turning more into a videot than an audiofool; my system now has a--GASP--A/V preamp/processor (a Marantz AV7704--this year's new model) and both a humble Outlaw 7100 7-channel poweramp and a Butler TDB 5150 poweramp.

The '150 is absolutely stock, while the '1 is highly improved, as published in this forum. Prices are negotiable. IIRC the last retail prices were $7500 each; mine are priced at LOTS less, also known as priced to sell. :-) BTW my ET250S poweramp, too, is for sale.

I'm in Phoenix, Arizona; these are 120VAC models.

If you'll contact me at jeffreybehr@cox.net, we can make a deal.
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
Billy Budapest
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by Billy Budapest »

Great—I’ll shoot you an email.