Misc cj gear. incl. synthesis LM speakers, SRS's

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
Mabrooks12
Regular
Regular

Misc cj gear. incl. synthesis LM speakers, SRS's

Post by Mabrooks12 »

I have decided to part with some cj gear that I have bought, enjoyed, then eventually upgraded over the years. I have several sets of the LM series speakers, including the LM 20, LM 210, LM 260, and even have a set of the highly sought SRS's (synthesis reference system). I am the original owner of all the speakers except the LM 20's. I have a cj MF 5600 5 channel amp that I might consider moving as well. Email for info.
Last edited by Mabrooks12 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
joeinid
Pro Master
Pro Master

Re: Misc cj gear. incl. synthesis LM speakers, SRS's

Post by joeinid »

Good luck with the sale.
surfdog62
New User
New User

Post by surfdog62 »

New Year’s Greetings, Mabrooks12! I just found a reply from last December re: LM-20’s. If they are still available, I am still very interested. Because I have not participated in postings on the forum, I cannot PM reply to you. I see that you were on the forum yesterday - I look forward to your earliest reply. Best regards, B. J. Mobile: 408.XXX.XXXX / Email: XXXXXXX@yahoo.com
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

surfdog62 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:52 pm New Year’s Greetings, Mabrooks12! I just found a reply from last December re: LM-20’s. If they are still available, I am still very interested. Because I have not participated in postings on the forum, I cannot PM reply to you. I see that you were on the forum yesterday - I look forward to your earliest reply. Best regards, B. J. Mobile: 408.XXX.XXXX / Email: XXXXXXX@yahoo.com
Welcome to the site. I edited out your phone and email address as I did not know if you wanted that exposed to the world (this site is indexed by google and the major search engines). I approved your account so you should be able to PM users. If you really want your telephone number and email address publicly available, just put it in a reply post.

Again, welcome to CJO.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.